Why Join the PCA Midwest? Besides the excellent networking and educational opportunities and timely news publications and membership mailings, PCA members can VOTE on the Collective Bargaining Agreement with Plumbers Local 130 and elect the Officers and Board Directors they want to represent them in all association matters. In addition, joining the PCA signals our collective strength as contractors/employers to Plumbers Local 130. So the real question is: Why would your firm not join the PCA? The better way is the PCA!
The undersigned hereby makes application for MEMBERSHIP in the Plumbing Contractors Association Midwest and agrees to be governed by the Rules and Regulations and to abide by the Constitution and By-Laws of said Association now in effect or, that may hereafter be enacted or amend-ed through membership and board approval.
PCA Membership Application:
Membership that works for you!
- National & State Industry Association Conferences & Trade Shows (PHCC, MCAA, UAC, ASA, PMI)
- Employee/Employer Assistance Programs (EAP/MAP)
- Contractor Inspector Nights
- Annual Tour & Social Events
- PCA appointed leadership on Labor Relations and Local 130 Trust Fund Committees including JAC (Apprenticeship), Welfare, Pension & JAB (Arbitration)
- UA Negotiated “Schedule A” Residential & Light Commercial Agreement
- Community Service / Charitable Projects
- Active in PHCC and IMSCA Lobby Days
- Partnership with CISCO Labor/Management Committee
- Prevailing Wage Monitoring
- Plumbing License / Plumbing Code Oversight
- National MCAA & State & National PHCC presence
- Facebook/Social Media
- Access to PHCC Sales & Service Webinars
- Industry News Bulletins and Articles
- Find a Contractor/Plumber Online Database both through the Plumbing Council website and 24/7 toll-free phone line