Why Join the PCA?
Now, more than ever, solidarity by signatory contractors benefits all who belong. By joining in an association with your peers, the PCA provides you with a forum for voicing your concerns and an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the plumbing industry.
As one of the oldest trade associations in the United States, the mission of the Plumbing Contractors Association Midwest includes representing our members in Labor Relations and Legislation, assisting our members with education and safety training, and supporting an apprenticeship system that provides for the effective training of apprentices.
The Association will promote and encourage the highest standards and ethical practices in providing plumbing and drainage construction and promote positive relations and sophisticated business practices among plumbing contractors. We will work to improve the service provided to the public and promote the enforcement and enactment of modern scientific and practical laws as well as improved design and standardization of plumbing materials and tools related to providing complete plumbing installation and drainage construction.
Continuous and effective communication will enable us to accomplish our mission and enhance our role as a leader in the field of plumbing contracting.
The PCA...we are at work for you!
- Keeping members up-to-date on the latest trends, industry news, labor and legislative issues that impact our businesses through hard copy newsletters, weekly e-news, association functions, and telephone town hall events.
- Involving contractors through meetings to network with peers, interact with industry colleagues, discuss pertinent industry topics, and learn from cutting edge speakers and presentations.
- Leading efforts to effectively represent members in labor relations through experienced and dedicated leadership and staff.
- Offering business-oriented education, state-approved CEU classes, and skills training to improve competitiveness.
- Utilizing practical technology to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and make it convenient for members through the regularly updated website and our "You Tube" Channel.
- Instituting practical and bottom-line focused "Employee Safety Incentive" programs to protect the well-being of those we count on to perform our work, while keeping costs (and injuries) down.
- Printing and posting (online) resources for members including regularly revised Safety Manual and the annually updated Regional Code Book (covering nearly 240 municipalities in Northern Illinois).
- Promoting our industry through an extensive and consistent advertising/marketing brand awareness.
- Helping our contractors with services, savings, information, education, and events so they can focus on running and growing their business.
Click here for a membership application or contact the PCA at 312-563-9526.