Local 130 CBA
Schedule A for Residential & Light Comm.
Residential Plumbing Service Agreement
PCA Bargaining Rights Form
PCA Membership Form
Consumer Lead Safety Brochure
PCA Connections Brochure
Drug Free Program
PCA Membership Meeting
The next PCA Membership Meeting will take place on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at the Erie Cafe in Chicago starting at 6:00 p.m. (registration and reception). James F. Coyne, Business Manager of Plumbers Local 130 UA will serve as our guest speaker. As in the past, it is anticipated that Mr. Coyne will provide our PCA Midwest contractors, associate members and guests with a “state of the union” report likely featuring an update on the successful grand opening this past September of the new JAC Training Center and its impact on the recruitment of the next generation of plumbing apprentices and their ability to meet and exceed the technological advancements shaping our industry.
Click here to register.
Please note: This "annual" meeting will also include the election of the PCA Midwest Board. PCA Midwest members (only) will affirm the PCA Midwest Nominating Committee slate of Officers and Directors who will lead our organization for the 2018-19 term or if necessary vote (one vote per PCA Midwest member firm) in the event that there is more than one qualified candidate for any of the board posts.
Focus on Safety: New OSHA Silica Rule
As of September 23, 2017, construction employers (including plumbing contractors) who engage in activities that create respirable silica dust through tasks such as cutting, grinding or blasting materials like concrete, stone, and brick are expected to comply with all of the requirements of OSHA’s new Respirable Crystalline Silica rule. Please click on the links below to access valuable information and resources on this safety topic. For specific questions about the OSHA Silica Final Rule, please contact PCA Midwest Safety Consultant Roger Paveza at 847-951-7544 or by email at . Having a top-notch safety consultant like Roger Paveza “on call” is just another exclusive Premium Contractor Advantage that accompanies your affiliation with our Association.
- Work Safely with Silica Website
- Vista Safety Brief: Silica Rule
- Vista Safety Training Worksheet
- Silica Compliance Flowchart
- BNA Silica Rule Deadline Article
- OSHA Silica Compliance Guide
- OSHA Silica Compliance Memo
- Medical Marijuana Article-2017
- PCA Hall of Fame Nomination Form for 2018
- City of Chicago Plumbing License Written Exam Schedule for 2018
- City of Chicago Plumbing License Practical Exam Schedule for 2018
- Sneak Peek of UA Local 130 JAC Training Center
- Cook County Sick Leave Ordinance
- Cook County Minimum Wage Ordinance
- IL Workers Compensation Rates for 2017
- IDPH Illinois Plumbing Code
- Revisions to the IL Plumbers Licensing Code
- IDPH Illinois Plumbing Code Ordinance Approvals
- Unfunded Liability
- Summary of New IL State Plumbing Code
- Chicago Plumbing Code