Local 130 CBA
Schedule A for Residential & Light Comm.
Residential Plumbing Service Agreement
PCA Bargaining Rights Form
PCA Membership Form
Consumer Lead Safety Brochure
PCA Connections Brochure
Drug Free Program
PCA Membership Meeting
The next PCA Membership Meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at Harry Caray’s (enter through Westin Hotel) located at 70 Yorktown Shopping Center, Lombard, IL starting at 6:00 p.m. (registration and reception). Following our traditional summer break, PCA Midwest members will convene for this membership meeting designed to bring everyone up to date on important industry related topics. Guest speakers will include:
- Bob Miodonski (Plumbing Group Publisher at BNP Media/Plumbing & Mechanical magazine)
- Jessica Newbold (Legislative Consultant – Illinois Mechanical & Specialty Contractors Association)
- and Bev Potts (Executive Director – Illinois PHCC)
Click here to register.
Please note: We will be asking at this meeting for PCA Midwest contractors to volunteer to serve on the Nominating Committee to slate the PCA Midwest board directors up for election in 2018. Pursuant to Article VIII, Section 2 of the PCA Midwest By-Laws, a Nominating Committee is comprised of the designated representatives of seven (7) or more Active Member firms of the Association and shall be selected by the members. If you are interested in serving on the Nominating Committee, please contact PCA Midwest Executive Director S.J. Peters at 312-563-9526 or by email at .
November Meeting Date Change: Please be advised that the PCA Midwest Membership Meeting in November will take place on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at the Erie Café in Chicago beginning at 6:00 PM (registration and reception). As the final membership meeting of the year, it will feature guest speaker Plumbers Local 130 UA Business Manager Jim Coyne who will present a “State of the Union” address, and the election of the Association Board.
PCA Contract (2017)
The new 2017-2020 Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA, Master Agreement) between the PCA Midwest (Plumbing Contractors Association Midwest) and Plumbers Local 130 UA was ratified on May 25 and became effective on June 1, 2017. In addition, modifications to the PCA Midwest & Local 130 “Schedule A Agreement for Residential & Light Commercial” and the new PCA Midwest & Local 130 “Residential Plumbing Service Agreement” are also now in effect. Please click on the links below to access each document.
- OSHA Silica Rule Article-2017
- OSHA Silica Compliance Flowchart-2017
- Medical Marijuana Article-2017
- PCA Hall of Fame Nomination Form for 2018
- City of Chicago Plumbing License Written Exam Schedule for 2018
- City of Chicago Plumbing License Practical Exam Schedule for 2018
- Sneak Peek of UA Local 130 JAC Training Center
- Cook County Sick Leave Ordinance
- Cook County Minimum Wage Ordinance
- IL Workers Compensation Rates for 2017
- IDPH Illinois Plumbing Code
- Revisions to the IL Plumbers Licensing Code
- IDPH Illinois Plumbing Code Ordinance Approvals
- Unfunded Liability
- Summary of New IL State Plumbing Code
- Chicago Plumbing Code