Local 130 CBA
Schedule A for Residential & Light Comm.
Residential Plumbing Service Agreement
PCA Bargaining Rights Form
PCA Membership Form
Consumer Lead Safety Brochure
PCA Connections Brochure
Drug Free Program
PCA Membership Meeting
The next PCA Membership Meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at Maggiano's Restaurant in Oak Brook starting at 6:00 p.m. (registration). This meeting will feature two relevant topics of discussion as well as an opportunity to network with your fellow signatory contractors and industry colleagues. Join us this evening to learn about Construction Education Institute (CEI) courses from the MCA of Chicago and to hear a report from Screen Safe Operations Manager Luci Manos regarding the PCA-Local 130 Drug Free Alliance.
To register, click here or contact Barb Bigelow at the PCA Midwest office at 312-563-9526 or by email at .
Plumbing License Renewal
Plumbing License Renewals
- For Illinois Plumbing License holders, 4 hours of C.E. must be completed by April 30th in the year you are renewing. (For 2018: between May 1, 2017 and April 30, 2018).
- The Illinois (055) Plumbing Contractor Registration expires on September 30th each year. Therefore, in 2018, Chicago licensed plumbers must provide proof of four hours in an approved continuing education course taken after October 1, 2017 and before September 30, 2018 in order to renew their 055 license.
- It should be noted that according to Illinois Law, plumbers must provide proof of completing four hours of continuing education to renew his or her annual license. In addition, all classes will be overseen and approved by the Board of Plumbing Examiners and the Plumbing Code Advisory Council and the class instruction will only be given by or supervised directly by an Illinois licensed plumber.
Focus on Safety: OSHA Silica Rule
As of September 23, 2017, construction employers (including plumbing contractors) who engage in activities that create respirable silica dust through tasks such as cutting, grinding or blasting materials like concrete, stone, and brick are expected to comply with all of the requirements of OSHA’s new Respirable Crystalline Silica rule. Please click on the links below to access valuable information and resources on this safety topic. For specific questions about the OSHA Silica Final Rule, please contact PCA Midwest Safety Consultant Roger Paveza at 847-951-7544 or by email at . Having a top-notch safety consultant like Roger Paveza “on call” is just another exclusive Premium Contractor Advantage that accompanies your affiliation with our Association.
- Work Safely with Silica Website
- Vista Safety Brief: Silica Rule
- Vista Safety Training Worksheet
- Silica Compliance Flowchart
- BNA Silica Rule Deadline Article
- OSHA Silica Compliance Guide
- OSHA Silica Compliance Memo
- IMSCA Raffle 2018
- PCA Midwest "Winter Social" Photos
- Chicago DOB Alternative Plumbing Materials Pilot Program
- IDPH Lead in Water
- City of Chicago Plumbing License Written Exam Schedule for 2018
- City of Chicago Plumbing License Practical Exam Schedule for 2018
- Cook County Sick Leave Ordinance
- Cook County Minimum Wage Ordinance
- IDPH Illinois Plumbing Code
- Revisions to the IL Plumbers Licensing Code
- IDPH Illinois Plumbing Code Ordinance Approvals
- Unfunded Liability
- Summary of New IL State Plumbing Code
- Chicago Plumbing Code