Date: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant
240 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL
Registration/Dinner/Program: 5:15 p.m. / 6:00 p.m. / 6:30 p.m.
2 Hours of C.E. Credit
Bev Potts (Executive Director – Illinois PHCC) will review the Illinois Plumbing License Law and Illinois Plumbing Code. She will also provide legislative and regulatory updates as they relate to the Plumbing Industry. This meeting will also count towards the IL Department of Public Health required “department” hours for Certified Plumbing Inspectors. (Dinner is included.)
- PCA members and Plumbing Council contractors affiliated with UA Local 130 receive two free registrations.
- PCA Associate member firms receive one registration free of charge.
- One plumbing inspector from municipalities within UA Local 130’s jurisdiction is admitted free of charge.
- Cost for each additional attendee/inspector from your municipality is $50.00.
- If you register and do not show for the program (without canceling within 24 hours), you will be billed $25.00.
- For those contractors not affiliated with PCA or Plumbing Council, registration will only be accepted 1 (one) week prior to program date, depending on space availability and will require a registration fee of $50.00/person.
Get involved in the PCA Midwest and attend this Contractor Inspector Night!
Register the following people: